Valleyside Art, as Rachel describes, offers a canvas of fine art paintings, both in their original and print forms. What sets her art apart is the vibrancy of its nature – “I have a unique style of painting colourful animals.” Beyond creating art, Rachel’s business ethos is to grow and give back. “I want to double my business quarterly until market saturation. This will provide more jobs in my community and be able to afford to give back through charitable donations,” she asserts.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs