Sklar Wilton’s employees will volunteer as mentors for Pow Wow Pitch entrepreneurs, with extra support and mentorship to Finalists one-on-one and through the Finalist Bootcamp program. In addition, Skar Wilton will partner with Pow Wow Pitch on a Learning Series Webinar, the development of tools and templates for Indigenous entrepreneurs, and an end-of-year Impact Report to support Pow Wow Pitch to quantify its impact on the Indigenous economy.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants