Sklar Wilton’s employees will volunteer as mentors for Pow Wow Pitch entrepreneurs, with extra support and mentorship to Finalists one-on-one and through the Finalist Bootcamp program. In addition, Skar Wilton will partner with Pow Wow Pitch on a Learning Series Webinar, the development of tools and templates for Indigenous entrepreneurs, and an end-of-year Impact Report to support Pow Wow Pitch to quantify its impact on the Indigenous economy.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final