On May 21, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, Meta and Mastercard, announced Erica Daniels, the Cree/Ojibway Owner and Founder of Keijic Productions, as the 2022 Pow Wow Pitch Manito Ahbee Winner and one of two Fan Favourite Prize Winners. Erica has won $5,500 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow her business.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact