“I am launching the Pow Wow Pitch Podcast to grow the reach of Indigenous entrepreneurial wisdom, connected to our rich culture and deep roots as Indigenous people. I wanted to create a platform to share stories, lessons, stumbles, and the love and passion of Indigenous entrepreneurs.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact