“The Indigenous Business Pitch competition will not only give New Brunswick Indigenous entrepreneurs a chance to win cash prizes towards their start-up or existing business, but it gives them the chance to enter the Turtle Island Pow Wow Pitch Competition and get exposure on a national level. Effective partnerships like these with the focus on increasing Indigenous representation within the New Brunswick economy is paving the way to what true economic reconciliation is,” said Stanley Barnaby, CEO of JEDI.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final