On September 7, 2022, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, Meta and Mastercard, announced Dakota Sipie, the Tootinaowaziibeeng First Nation Founder of Sipie’s Mobile Wash from Grandview, Manitoba as the 2022 Pow Wow Pitch B2B Services Winner. Dakota has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow his business.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact