On September 7, 2022, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, Meta and Mastercard, announced Dakota Sipie, the Tootinaowaziibeeng First Nation Founder of Sipie’s Mobile Wash from Grandview, Manitoba as the 2022 Pow Wow Pitch B2B Services Winner. Dakota has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow his business.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final