From battling self-doubt to confronting her fear of public speaking, Shayna’s journey with Skoden Hair Ties has propelled personal and professional growth. However, her resilience has shone through each hurdle. “As an entrepreneur, it’s natural to face self-doubt and question your own worthiness. But it’s important to remember that these feelings are common and do not reflect your true abilities,” she reflects.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final