From battling self-doubt to confronting her fear of public speaking, Shayna’s journey with Skoden Hair Ties has propelled personal and professional growth. However, her resilience has shone through each hurdle. “As an entrepreneur, it’s natural to face self-doubt and question your own worthiness. But it’s important to remember that these feelings are common and do not reflect your true abilities,” she reflects.
- Chandra LeBlanc, Forage & Feast, wins NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Pow Wow Pitch
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships