Samantha remarks on the most profound lesson she’s gleaned from her entrepreneurial journey, “I am right where I am supposed to be.” And to those Indigenous individuals considering entrepreneurship, she has a straightforward message: “Just start.” She emphasizes the importance of continuous learning, urging aspiring entrepreneurs to seize every available workshop opportunity, such as the JEDI entrepreneur programs.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants