As part of the Partnership, Indigenous youth from across Canada starting up businesses can visit www.powwowpitch.org/tech-4-youth to submit a ‘Request for Tech’ to ask for the technology they need to start and run their businesses. Pow Wow Pitch and Best Buy will review and assess the requests to support Indigenous youth to take action on their dreams.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final