Teresa has won $500 and has advanced to the Finals along with Anthony Wingham, Co-Founder of Nuez Acres from the Waceya Society, Langley; Ecko Aleck, Founder & Artist at Sacred Matriarch Creative from Nlaka’pamux and Pentlatch First Nations; and, Derek Douglas, Co-Founder of Triden Dispensers from the Oneida Nation of the Thames.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact