Drawing from her Indigenous heritage, Cherise emphasized the importance of community in entrepreneurship. “It’s super important to have a strong community with our people,” she mused. Even though she’s originally from Northern Alberta, her move helped her connect deeply with the Blackfoot culture. This connection infuses her work, life, and business ethos, fostering hope, especially for those grappling with addiction.
- Chandra LeBlanc, Forage & Feast, wins NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Pow Wow Pitch
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships