Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition and non-profit organization supporting emerging Indigenous entrepreneurs, announced a partnership with Aritzia, the global fashion retailer and design house, to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants to six emerging Indigenous fashion entrepreneurs.
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact
- Jesse Brant, Sapling & Flint Creates 2022 Indigenous Entrepreneur Awards Official Pin
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants