On April 29th, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier business pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, and Mastercard, announced Angie Gillette, Owner and Founder of White Corn Wear from the Great MHA Nation of North Dakota, as the 2023 Pow Wow Pitch Gathering of Nations Winner. Angie has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Turtle Island Pow Wow Pitch Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow her business.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs