On April 29th, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier business pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, and Mastercard, announced Angie Gillette, Owner and Founder of White Corn Wear from the Great MHA Nation of North Dakota, as the 2023 Pow Wow Pitch Gathering of Nations Winner. Angie has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Turtle Island Pow Wow Pitch Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow her business.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants