This year, Pow Wow Pitch Alumni and serial entrepreneur Matthew Nahdee presented the idea to create an Alumni Prize, whereby Alumni would pitch in funds to build a pot and select a Finalist to receive the Alumni Prize.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final