This year, Pow Wow Pitch Alumni and serial entrepreneur Matthew Nahdee presented the idea to create an Alumni Prize, whereby Alumni would pitch in funds to build a pot and select a Finalist to receive the Alumni Prize.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact