“The Indigenous Business Pitch competition will not only give New Brunswick Indigenous entrepreneurs a chance to win cash prizes towards their start-up or existing business, but it gives them the chance to enter the Turtle Island Pow Wow Pitch Competition and get exposure on a national level. Effective partnerships like these with the focus on increasing Indigenous representation within the New Brunswick economy is paving the way to what true economic reconciliation is,” said Stanley Barnaby, CEO of JEDI.
- Chandra LeBlanc, Forage & Feast, wins NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Pow Wow Pitch
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships