On September 5th, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, and Mastercard, announced Sarah Sproule, the Chippewas of Georgina Island Founder of Wayeshkad from Land O Lakes, Ontario, as the 2023 Pow Wow Pitch Tourism Winner. Sarah has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow her business.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs