For budding entrepreneurs, Carissa’s advice is profoundly spiritual and grounded: “You can decolonize your business and do what feels right and is in alignment with your values.” She encourages authenticity, urging entrepreneurs to “stay connected to passion and purpose” and to perceive rejection as guidance from the Creator.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants