Tonight, Pow Wow Pitch, a non-profit organization supporting and celebrating Indigenous entrepreneurs, announced nine Award Winners from across Turtle Island at the 2nd Annual Indigenous Entrepreneurship Awards, co-presented by RBC, Shopify, Meta and Mastercard in partnership with Export Development Canada and the Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada.
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact
- Jesse Brant, Sapling & Flint Creates 2022 Indigenous Entrepreneur Awards Official Pin
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants