For Persson, entrepreneurship is about creative freedom and carving her own path. “It’s okay to think outside the box, challenge the status quo, and dare to do things differently,” she reflects. Her advice to budding Indigenous entrepreneurs is succinct: “Start today!” She emphasizes that every entrepreneurial journey is unique, and it’s essential to trust your instincts and redefine what success means for you.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs