Keri has won $500 and has advanced to the Finals along with Tiana Byrnes, Owner of Twin Equipment & Tool Rentals; Jennifer Ménard-Shand, CEO of Staff Shop Inc.; and, Steven Vanloffeld, CEO of eSupply Canada Ltd., for a chance to win $25,000 to take their businesses to the next level.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants