Today, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for emerging Indigenous entrepreneurs, announced its second annual Mailer Box in collaboration with Raven Reads to support early-stage Indigenous entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth. This year, the Mailer Box Program is scaling further with 2,500 units, accelerating the growth of 10 Indigenous entrepreneurs with $200,000 in purchase orders.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final