Today, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for emerging Indigenous entrepreneurs, announced its second annual Mailer Box in collaboration with Raven Reads to support early-stage Indigenous entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth. This year, the Mailer Box Program is scaling further with 2,500 units, accelerating the growth of 10 Indigenous entrepreneurs with $200,000 in purchase orders.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact