Telia has won $1,000 and has advanced to the Finals along with siblings Ruby Mae Daniels and Lee Edna Daniels, the 14-year-old Team Members of ‘3R Innovative Imaging’ from One Arrow First Nation in Saskatchewan. The three young entrepreneurs are advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow their businesses.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final