On September 8, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, and Mastercard, announced Desiree Streit, The Pas, MB Founder of friday.night.beading.club from Gatineau, QC, CA as the 2023 Pow Wow Pitch Startup Innovation Winner. Desiree Streit has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow her business.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants