For aspiring entrepreneurs, Felisha has a straightforward piece of advice: “Go for it and figure it out as you grow.” She emphasizes the importance of learning from mistakes and not waiting for the “right time” to start. According to her, every small step, even if it’s just 10 or 15 minutes a day, brings you closer to your goals.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final