For aspiring entrepreneurs, Felisha has a straightforward piece of advice: “Go for it and figure it out as you grow.” She emphasizes the importance of learning from mistakes and not waiting for the “right time” to start. According to her, every small step, even if it’s just 10 or 15 minutes a day, brings you closer to your goals.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs