On September 7, 2022, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, Meta and Mastercard, announced Jody Bosse, the Nipissing First Nation Founder of Poly-B Plumbing from North Bay and Orillia, as the 2022 Pow Wow Pitch Skilled Trades Winner. Jody has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow his business.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact