Embracing her Indigenous roots, Kristine’s approach to entrepreneurship is all-encompassing. “My studio, whether virtual or in-person, is a sanctuary. A haven where love and respect reign supreme,” she explains. She believes that while there’s significant progress in accepting Indigenous entrepreneurs, the road is still long.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs