For Persson, entrepreneurship is about creative freedom and carving her own path. “It’s okay to think outside the box, challenge the status quo, and dare to do things differently,” she reflects. Her advice to budding Indigenous entrepreneurs is succinct: “Start today!” She emphasizes that every entrepreneurial journey is unique, and it’s essential to trust your instincts and redefine what success means for you.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants