In the world of filmmaking and entrepreneurship, few stories are as inspiring as that of Erica Daniels and her media company, Kejic Productions. A Cree-Ojibwe multi award-winning documentary filmmaker and entrepreneur, Erica’s journey has been one fueled by passion, storytelling, and a commitment to working with Indigenous youth. Her dedication to showcasing Indigenous stories from a truthful and authentic perspective has not only earned her numerous accolades but has also paved the way for Indigenous voices to be heard and recognized on a national level.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants