Community, according to Cadence, is at the heart of her entrepreneurial journey. Drawing inspiration from her mother’s work ethic and dedication to the community, Cadence believes in originality and creating a positive impact. “That whatever I do needs to positively impact my community, and my community is the horse world and the Indigenous community so doing both,” she says.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final