Keri has won $500 and has advanced to the Finals along with Tiana Byrnes, Owner of Twin Equipment & Tool Rentals; Jennifer Ménard-Shand, CEO of Staff Shop Inc.; and, Steven Vanloffeld, CEO of eSupply Canada Ltd., for a chance to win $25,000 to take their businesses to the next level.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final