Keri has won $500 and has advanced to the Finals along with Tiana Byrnes, Owner of Twin Equipment & Tool Rentals; Jennifer Ménard-Shand, CEO of Staff Shop Inc.; and, Steven Vanloffeld, CEO of eSupply Canada Ltd., for a chance to win $25,000 to take their businesses to the next level.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs