On September 5th, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify and Mastercard, announced Kelly Kristin, the Shamattawa First Nation Founder of Indigenous Parents Community from Winnipeg, MB, as the 2023 Pow Wow Pitch Non-Profit Semi-Final Winner. Kelly has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow her business.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final