Jenna White, a successful Indigenous entrepreneur based in Fredericton, has brought a fresh wave of inspiration to the Canadian food industry. She has not only established thriving businesses but also contributed significantly to the Indigenous cuisine scene. Today, Jenna is the Founder of Jenna’s Nut Free Dessertery Inc, White Cedar Consulting, and A Taste of the Atlantic.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs