Jenna White, a successful Indigenous entrepreneur based in Fredericton, has brought a fresh wave of inspiration to the Canadian food industry. She has not only established thriving businesses but also contributed significantly to the Indigenous cuisine scene. Today, Jenna is the Founder of Jenna’s Nut Free Dessertery Inc, White Cedar Consulting, and A Taste of the Atlantic.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final