Founded by Lisa Vicaire in Timiskaming First Nation, Algonquin Acres stands as a testament to Indigenous entrepreneurship and the power of innovative therapeutic approaches in supporting mental health among Indigenous youth. Lisa’s approach intertwines Indigenous teachings and traditions with animal therapy, primarily using horses as a medium to boost mental resilience and self-confidence.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs