Donna candidly shares, “One of the most rewarding parts of being an entrepreneur is the independence and flexibility.”However, Tremble doesn’t shy away from acknowledging the challenges, citing uncertainty as the toughest obstacle. “The uncertainty of it all is the most challenging part,” she admits. But, she also praises the pivotal role market research played in guiding her venture’s trajectory.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs