Donna candidly shares, “One of the most rewarding parts of being an entrepreneur is the independence and flexibility.”However, Tremble doesn’t shy away from acknowledging the challenges, citing uncertainty as the toughest obstacle. “The uncertainty of it all is the most challenging part,” she admits. But, she also praises the pivotal role market research played in guiding her venture’s trajectory.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final