On April 30, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, Meta and Mastercard, announced Melinda Williamson, Owner and Founder of Morning Light Kombucha from the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation, as the 2022 Pow Wow Pitch Gathering of Nations Winner. Melinda has won $1,000 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow her businesses.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact