Pow Wow Pitch and the Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada (ITAC) are excited to announce the release of a new video series showcasing nine emerging Indigenous creative entrepreneurs who received $2,500 mini-grants to support Indigenous tourism businesses. This partnership between ITAC and Pow Wow Pitch is the first of its kind, highlighting the importance of Indigenous creativity in the growing tourism sector.
- Supporting Indigenous Tourism: Creatives Showcase Mini-Projects
- Last Minute Gift Idea: Gift Cards from Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Erica Daniels, Kejic Productions, Wins 2022 Pow Wow Pitch
- New learning series launches to support Indigenous entrepreneurs to level up
- Nine Indigenous entrepreneurial leaders recognized for outstanding achievements and impact