Pow Wow Pitch and the Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada (ITAC) are excited to announce the release of a new video series showcasing nine emerging Indigenous creative entrepreneurs who received $2,500 mini-grants to support Indigenous tourism businesses. This partnership between ITAC and Pow Wow Pitch is the first of its kind, highlighting the importance of Indigenous creativity in the growing tourism sector.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants