Pow Wow Pitch and the Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada (ITAC) are excited to announce the release of a new video series showcasing nine emerging Indigenous creative entrepreneurs who received $2,500 mini-grants to support Indigenous tourism businesses. This partnership between ITAC and Pow Wow Pitch is the first of its kind, highlighting the importance of Indigenous creativity in the growing tourism sector.
- Chandra LeBlanc, Forage & Feast, wins NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Pow Wow Pitch
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships