It’s not just business acumen that steers Clinton’s entrepreneurial ship. The grounding force? “Indigenous approaches,” he states. “Giving thanks to the Creator each day helped me change my life, direct me into helping not only my community but many.” This spiritual rootedness resonates deeply with his Indigenous heritage, infusing his business with a sense of purpose and community upliftment.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs