On May 21, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, Meta and Mastercard, announced Erica Daniels, the Cree/Ojibway Owner and Founder of Keijic Productions, as the 2022 Pow Wow Pitch Manito Ahbee Winner and one of two Fan Favourite Prize Winners. Erica has won $5,500 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow her business.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final