On July 30, 2022, Pow Wow Pitch, North America’s premier pitch competition for Indigenous entrepreneurs, presented in partnership with RBC, Shopify, Meta and Mastercard, announced Jason Lizotte, the Paddle Prairie Métis Owner and Founder of Nipiy Industries from Grand Prairie, Alberta, as the 2022 Pow Wow Pitch Kamloopa Winner. Jason has won $5,000 and is advancing to the Finals for a chance to win $25,000 to grow his business.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs