For budding Indigenous entrepreneurs, Skyler’s advice is,”Go for it,” he urges. Amplifying his commitment to fostering the spirit of entrepreneurship, he adds, “We need more of us, I am here for it and will do anything to help support.” A special nod goes to Futurpreneur for their unending support in his journey.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final