John decided to participate in Pow Wow Pitch to gain awareness for his brand, join a community of like-minded Indigenous entrepreneurs, build trust in his brand, to learn and grow. “I’m building the brand with our people first, then I’ll go from there,” he stated, emphasizing the significance of community endorsement and trust in business. “That I made the news feels great as a Semi-Finalist means so much to me,” Halkett remarked, grateful for the acknowledgment of his hard work.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants