John decided to participate in Pow Wow Pitch to gain awareness for his brand, join a community of like-minded Indigenous entrepreneurs, build trust in his brand, to learn and grow. “I’m building the brand with our people first, then I’ll go from there,” he stated, emphasizing the significance of community endorsement and trust in business. “That I made the news feels great as a Semi-Finalist means so much to me,” Halkett remarked, grateful for the acknowledgment of his hard work.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs