For the first time, Kamloopa Pow Wow is hosting Pow Wow Pitch to come to put the spotlight on Indigenous vendors, entrepreneurs, artists, entertainers, filmmakers, and innovators attending Kamloopa. Vendors and attendees will have the opportunity to pitch to win a total of $10,000 in cash prizes to take their ideas and businesses to the next level.
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Dakota Sipie, Sipie’s Mobile Wash, wins B2B Services Semi-Final
- Jody Bosse, Poly-B Plumbing, wins Skilled Trades Semi-Final
- Jason Lizotte, Nipiy Industries, wins Kamloopa Semi-Final
- Paul Owl, TreeTeas Brewing, wins Summer Solstice Semi-Final