Tanya’s entrepreneurial journey is a testament to resilience. This summer, she hosted the first-ever “Honouring Anishnabe” section at Alliston Ontario’s potato festival. An event that, for the first time in 51 years, acknowledged the Indigenous community. “Being an entrepreneur has helped me give our people a voice in my small town here in Ontario,” she remarked.
- NB Indigenous Tourism Summit Welcomes Pow Wow Pitch To Annual Summit
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pow Wow Pitch Welcomes Naomi Sarazin as Executive Director
- Eva Nicholas: Empowering Indigenous Tourism through Creative Partnerships
- Pow Wow Pitch partners with Shopify to launch first-ever online marketplace featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs