Tanya’s entrepreneurial journey is a testament to resilience. This summer, she hosted the first-ever “Honouring Anishnabe” section at Alliston Ontario’s potato festival. An event that, for the first time in 51 years, acknowledged the Indigenous community. “Being an entrepreneur has helped me give our people a voice in my small town here in Ontario,” she remarked.
- Pow Wow Pitch Partners with Raven Indigenous Capital Partners to Scale Impact to US Indigenous Entrepreneurs
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants