Embracing her Indigenous roots, Kristine’s approach to entrepreneurship is all-encompassing. “My studio, whether virtual or in-person, is a sanctuary. A haven where love and respect reign supreme,” she explains. She believes that while there’s significant progress in accepting Indigenous entrepreneurs, the road is still long.
- Jasmine LaBillois, Msit No’kmaq Forest & Nature School, wins 2023 People’s Choice
- Ramona Emerson, Sharon Marshall, and Ashley Michel win 2023 Alumni Choice
- Jodie Moonie, Dante Biss-Grayson and Jason Picard-Binet, win Fashion Semi-Finals
- Aritzia partners with Pow Wow Pitch to launch and award Aritzia Indigenous Fashion Grants
- Jordan Smith, Renterii, wins Tech Semi-Final